Affordable STD Treatment
Online STD Treatment and Test made easy.
- Get confidential and secure treatment and test for sexually transmitted diseases.
- Our telehealth doctor reviews consultation and sends orders for online STD prescription medication to your pharmacy
- We offer STD online treatment for common conditions including chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes trichomoniasis, syphilis, and Urethritis.
Sexually transmitted infections (STIs), or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), are very common, and are passed from one person to another through intimate physical contact, or through sexual activity including vaginal, oral, and anal sex. Why face the embarrassing face to face visit with your doctor? Let our online doctor provide you STI treatment online with the privacy, ease, and comfort you need. Complete the questionnaire with your symptoms and we will take care of the rest.
Get an STD prescription online, and we will send it to the pharmacy of your choice with the best medication for your condition, and keep you updated. What are you waiting on? Get treated today! Common STD we treat include, but are not limited to Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Trichomonas Syphilis, and Herpes. If you have been exposed to an unknown STD with an anonymous partner, we can treat you empirically for the most common and curable STDs. Our online doctor STD treatment and testing services are safe, secure, and discrete! We don’t share or sell personal information to third parties. When telemedicine is not the suggested option, our patients will be advised to contact their physician or seek emergency treatment at std clinic near you.
How It Works
Health questions cover your symptoms and pharmacy information
Provider will review your consultation & orders medicine within 1-2 hours
Pick up your prescribe Rx within 1-2 hours
Available STD Treatments
Learn more about STD
Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that can infect both men and women. Anyone who is sexually active can get gonorrhea. It can cause infections in the genitals, rectum, and throat. It is a widespread infection, especially among young people. You can get gonorrhea by having vaginal, anal, or oral sex with someone who has gonorrhea.
Gonorrhea can cause severe complications when not treated, but can be cured with the right medication. Women often have mild symptoms that can be mistaken for a bladder or vaginal infection.
Most men and women with gonorrhea may have no symptoms. However, those who do have symptoms may have:
- 1: Painful or burning sensation when urinating
- 2: A white, yellow, or green discharge from the penis or vagina
- 3: Painful or swollen testicles
- 4: Burning and itching of the opening of the penis
- 5: Vaginal bleeding between periods
Treatment for gonorrhea: Antibiotics
Chlamydia is the most commonly reported sexually transmitted disease (STD) in the United States, and can infect both men and women. You can get chlamydia by having unprotected vaginal, anal, or oral sex with someone who has chlamydia.
Most people who have chlamydia have no symptoms. If you do have symptoms, they may not appear until several weeks after you have sex with an infected partner.
Women with symptoms may notice: Abnormal vaginal discharge and/or burning sensation when urinating.
Symptoms in men can include: penile discharge, burning sensation when urinating, pain and swelling in the testicles.
Treatment for chlamydia Online: Antibiotics (Azithromycin or Doxycycline)
Trichomoniasis (trich) is the most common non-viral STD worldwide. In the United States, an estimated 3.7 million people have the infection. However, only about 30% develop any symptoms of trichomoniasis.
Women are affected more often than men, and it is one of the three most common infectious causes of vaginal complaints among reproductive-aged women.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS INCLUDE:
- 1: Itching or irritation inside the penis;
- 2: Burning after urination or ejaculation;
- 3: Discharge from the penis.
- 1: Itching, burning, redness or soreness of the genitals;
- 2: Discomfort with urination;
- 3: Thin vaginal discharge that can be clear, white, yellowish, or greenish with an unusual fishy smell.
Treatment for trichomoniasis: Antibiotics (Metronidazole)
DocBentley is a convenient and affordable platform designed for patients to consult medical doctors online and anytime from a mobile device.
No Appointment or insurance needed.
Similar to a doctor's office, our fee covers the online consultation only. You still have to pay your pharmacy when you pick up.
We do NOT prescribe dangerous drugs including narcotics, ambien, muscle relaxant, clonidine, gabapentin or any other controlled drugs.
- Refund Policy: Our service is fully refundable. However, consultation fee is non-refundable once prescription is sent to the pharmacy.
- Important: DocBentley is an online doctor's service. We are not a pharmacy and do NOT ship medication.